Tuesday, December 9, 2014

My Workout Playlist


Hey Lovelies!
As I sit here procrastinating about whether or not to actually go work out, I realized that without the proper music or music in general, I probably wouldn't even be able to get out of bed in the first place! So, I bring you my workout playlist. If I can get my butt off the couch and stop watching netflix, I'll probably be jamming out to it in the gym. Maybe.

1. Blank Space - Taylor Swift (obviously)
2. Crazy - Kat Dahlia
3. Young Forever - Jay Z
4. Not a Bad Thing - Justin Timberlake
5. Love Me Harder - Ariana Grande
6. What Goes Around - Justin Timberlake
7. Shut Up and Dance - Walk The Moon
8. Blame - Calvin Harris
9. Rollercoaster - Bleachers
10. Break the Rules - Charli XCX
11. Something Big - Shawn Mendes
12. Act My Age - One Direction


xoxo Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment