Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Last Minute Holiday Gift Guide



Hey Lovelies!
If your anything like me, you've probably waited until the very last minute to get your christmas shopping done. Same girl, same.
So for us lazy shoppers, I've put together quick, easy, last minute christmas gift ideas.

- DIY -
If you're feeling crafty, here are some Do-It-Yourselfs that you could practically do with your eyes shut. (although I wouldn't recommend it)


These are so absolutely cute that I can't cope. Literally I can't. Ooops, my inner white girl slipped through! I did a bunch of these for my family and can't wait to give them away. These will cost you less than $3 and they are such an easy gift when your feeling lazy, like me.


I don't know about ya'll, but I would love to recieve mixes. It gives me an excuse not to eat out but I don't have to make un-godly amounts of fattening goodies. Maybe just a few dozen..

- Store Bought Gifts -

Monthly Subscription Boxes

Socks
Socks. Socks are a thing of beauty. I know everyone is always like ewww socks but just re-think it. Places like forever21 sells socks for only $1.50 a pair and if you want to for a nicer quality and USA made, Sock Club has some stunning socks. I loveee mine. 

Phone Cases

This is a great gift if your gift recipient is into changing their case based on their outfit (me). Phone Case of the Month has some adorable cases and who doesn't love a new case every month?!


xoxo Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment