Sunday, November 30, 2014

Bedroom Inspiration



Hello lovelies!
This past week I moved into a new apartment! For me, That means a completely new design for my bedroom. I put together a little bedroom inspiration post here you so all can see what I like! I want to film a room tour but I don't want to do that until its 100% finished, So until then, fangirl over all these beautiful pieces with me.

My Color Scheme:


I couldn't get the gold exactly right but I tried. Give me that, okay?
Basically my colors/themes are based off of minimalism and relaxation. Something that doesn't make me so stressed all the time. I picture a lot of white, A lot of gold and a whole plants and bamboo. 
Here are some things I found around pinterest that caught my eye. 


I am in LOVE with this and am going to do it for an accent piece. 

Can we all agree that this is desk goals?!


If you'd like to see more of my bedroom inspiration, follow me on pinterest!
In the meantime, 
PEACE OUT! 
xoxo Madison


1 comment:

  1. I love love love all your gold bits and bobs, especially on your desk. They look so sleek and stylish!

    SBW-D.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete